We invite you to join the 54th World Congress of the International Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and the 14th International Congress of Medicine and Cosmetic Surgery, which is taking place at Panamericano Hotel & Resorts, Buenos Aires, Argentina lounges, 6 – 8 September 2012.
This is an event that provides an exchange of professional information between doctors of different specialties, researchers and scientists, in one way or another related to plastic surgery, aesthetic medicine and cosmetology.
More than 4000 plastic and maxillofacial surgeons, otorhinolaryngologists, ophthalmic surgeons, orthopedic traumatologists, oncologists, gynecologists, urologists, neurologists, anesthesiologists and cosmetologists will take part in the Congress.
The 53rd World Congress of the International Academy of Cosmetic Surgery has shown great interest from representatives of all surgical specialties. And this is no coincidence. Not a single surgical specialty can do without reconstructive operations, which are based on the methods and techniques of plastic surgery. It is plastic surgery that teaches us a dignified and careful attitude to tissues, the possibilities of their use.
In the mass consciousness, plastic surgery is strongly associated with aesthetic surgery, but few people realize that aesthetic surgery is only a small part of plastic surgery. The field of activity of plastic surgery is, first of all, the treatment of anatomical and functional defects of the surface of the body, head and extremities, as well as underlying tissues resulting from congenital malformations, acute injuries, their consequences, diseases and surgical interventions aimed at treating or other pathology (iatrogenic defects). The above pathological conditions are not only causes of persistent disability by patients but also sharply reduce their quality of life, which has a huge impact on their social status.
In 2011, in the light of improving the quality of patient care, the organizing committee of the Congress decided to expand the program of events of the Congress in the field of aesthetic medicine and cosmetology.
- Plastic surgery in general surgery
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery in children
- Plastic surgery in gynecology
- Plastic surgery in urology
- Plastic surgery in ophthalmology
- Plastic surgery in maxillofacial surgery
- Plastic surgery in neurosurgery
- Plastic surgery in oncology
- Plastic surgery in traumatology and orthopedics
- Plastic surgery in otorhinolaryngology
- Plastic surgery in transplantology. Experimental directions in plastic surgery
- Anesthesiology and resuscitation in plastic surgery
- Promising directions and cell technologies in plastic surgery
- Modern approaches to the prevention and correction of skin hyperpigmentation
- Analysis of the most popular technologies and medical interventions in plastic surgery and cosmetology – problems and their solutions
- Prospects for the use of laser technologies in complex programs in medical organizations providing medical care in the field of “plastic surgery”
- Age patients at the reception of a plastic surgeon: psychological characteristics, medical indications and contraindications for surgical interventions
- Regenerative medicine: application of methods of placental therapy, autoplasma therapy, cell technologies
- Key trends in aesthetic medicine
- Aesthetic surgery of the face and neck
- Aesthetic breast surgery
- Aesthetic body surgery
- Aesthetic limb surgery
- Structural aging of the face. The entire palette of cosmetic correction
- Non-invasive cosmetology. New technologies, innovations in formulations
- Is the sun an enemy or a friend?
- Problems of cosmetology at the junction of different disciplines
- Adverse events and complications from the organ of vision in cosmetology and plastic surgery
- Cosmetology for children and adolescents
- Beauty and harmony of the body
- Psychological aspects of the work of a cosmetologist
- Aesthetic gynecology
- Features of aesthetic correction in patients with dermatoses
- Aesthetic botulinum therapy
- An interdisciplinary approach to the treatment and rehabilitation of patients with complications after cosmetic procedures