Eligibility for taking the examination
- You must have board certification in a surgical specialty;
- If it’s dermatologic cosmetic surgery, you must have dermatologic board certification;
- You are required to have at least 3 years of experience in cosmetic surgery;
Please attach one 2×2 inch photo to the application.
The total fee is €2,970 Euro.
Send your application until September 30, 2011.
Attach 100 cases you have performed including a detailed operative report and before/after photos.
Specialties and their procedures
General cosmetic surgery
- All cosmetic surgery procedures included in each of the following subspecialties of general cosmetic surgery.
- Breast Augmentation, Reduction, Lift
- Brachioplasty, Thigh Lift, Buttock Lift
- Implants: Buttocks, Thighs, Calves, Pectoral
Facial cosmetic surgery
- Surgical Facelift, Surgical Browlift, Surgical Neck Lift
- Facial fillers: temporary and permanent
- Facial implants
- Mini-invasive suture facelifts
- Hair restoration: flap transfers, hair implants
- All possible complications
- Basic medicine and surgery principles